To please your relatives and friends, you do not need to look for special gift occasions. You can give flowers to loved ones even every day, using My Flowers delivery service. But there are certain occasions when flowers will be the best present or the perfect addition to the main surprise. Find out what are customary occasions for flowers in our article.
Flowers for Birthday
Choosing a suitable type of flowers for bouquet is an individual matter. You need to rely on your taste, on the preferences of the person, as well as on financial capabilities. The most optimal win-win option is a composition of roses. If you still have not decided which flowers to give for your friend’s or relative’s birthday, or if the person prefers roses, feel free to choose them. However, any shade has a hidden meaning:
- White buds symbolise purity and innocence. Given to a girl, such a bouquet will tell about your warm feelings and care.
- The symbolism of red roses is known to everyone. It is passion and desire.
- Burgundy roses are given to ladies at a respectable age to show your appreciation.
- Pink roses mean sentimentality, hope, and dreams.
- Orange and yellow roses signify joy and optimism. As a rule, such bouquets are given to bright and cheerful personalities.
A bouquet helps a man express his intentions and feelings. Florists suggest bouquet of flowers image of which speak of fidelity, devotion, and love. One of the most important events in the life of every person is the first date. An opinion about a potential partner is formed on it and sympathy is born.
What flowers to give on a first date? The bouquet in this case is an indicator of generosity, gallantry, and sympathy. It will help the man tell the woman that he wants to please her. Choose a composition taking into account the symbolism.
When young people do not know each other well, and a date is the first step towards the beginning of a relationship, chrysanthemums are appropriate. They are a wish for a good mood. Lily is a symbol of emerging passion and admiration. Irises symbolize trust and hope and express admiration. Daisies and tulips are symbols of lightness, innocence, and fun.